Introducing 'Festy Kit'! A lovely sounding Tama Swingstar 5 piece kit with space for your hi-hats and five cymbals.
This kit is ideal for music festivals and music events where tight changeovers would usually be a rather stressful experience when you have to wait for the last drummer to 'clean up' before you can set up.
With Festy Kit you get a drum kit as well as a 'tech' to help you configure and set up, resulting in saving time and stress so that you can concentrate on the music rather than 'how much time have I got left to finish setting up'.
Contact me here for more details.
- Deputizing services for bands either on full drum kit or cajon. All styles considered. Very fast learner and can 'pick up' grooves in very short order! Contact Matt for further details
- Drum lessons for beginners and improvers. Flexibility of lessons to suit
each student's needs. Can include:
- Rudiments and Exercises
- Basic Rhythms
- More Advanced Rhythms
- Reading/Writing Drum Music
- Different styles, including:
- Rock and Pop
- Various Latin Rhythms
- Drum lessons can be at Matt Jackson's Moretonhampstead based studio on his fully damped practise kit, or you can be taught at home on your own drum kit. Depending on
the distance involved, there may be a small travelling surcharge.
- Session work using the drum kit or cajon. All styles considered. Can read although prep time is appreciated. Contact Matt for further details/rates etc
- Drum Kit Refurbishment. Is your kit getting tired? Are the tuning nuts hard to
turn or even snapping off? Are things rattling? Matt Jackson can service or completely refurbish your kit. This can include:
- Tuning nut and housing cleaning/lubrication/replacement
- Replace and tune heads
- Clean and lubricate all friction points
- Clean check and service cymbal stands
- Clean cymbals
- Unfortunately, we cannot alter shell finish or 're-true' warped shells
- Is your drum kit sounding off tune? Or have you got tuning questions?
Matt Jackson can tune your kit for you using the latest electronic tuning tools.
- Call for an informal chat if you have questions or to discuss your requirements, or send an email. You will find contact details here